Ramp Services Training
This course is designed for personnel to gain relevant knowledge and understanding of Ramp handling standards and procedures as well as ground handling standards and safety requirements required to work safely on the ramp
- General Overview of the Airport
- Understand criteria for access into the Ramp Area.
- Importance of Ramp Services
- Various Airport Ramp Service activities
- Airport Ramp Hazards
- Operational Ramp Hazard Mitigation
- Foreign Object Debris and Control
- Passenger Ramp Safety
- Airside Safety and Security
- Ramp Safety Responsibility
- Ramp Safety Procedure
- Airport Safety Rules
- Emergency Communication.