Basic Flight Dispatcher’s Course
On completion of the training, participants would
- Have Latest knowledge and current technological changes in the aviation industry.
- Develop a career path leading to a licensed flight dispatcher certificate.
- Be Introduced to the basics of flight operations
- Know how to function as a Flight Dispatcher within an airline environment in conformance with all NCAA rules and regulations as it relates to flight operations.
- Know how to develop strategies, manage and minimize all threats and their consequences to flight operations.
- Know how to address challenges of human-machine interface and associated activities to improve safety systems.
- Know how to improve airline performance while keeping cost at its minimum.
- Be an invaluable human asset in an airline
- Introduction to Basic Flight Operations
- Introduction to Aircraft Basic Systems & Aerodynamics
- Basic Aviation Weather theory
- Air Traffic Control, Controllers & Airspace systems
- Airport, Environment and Operations
- Aeronautical Information Manuals, Regulations, Airport Facility Directory (AFD)
- Basic Flight Operations (Preflight, In-flight & Post flight Ops)
- Navigational Equipment, Charts (IFR & VFR) & Operational Manual
- Aircraft Loading, Dangerous goods & Introduction to Aircraft Performance
- Aviation and Airport Security
- Runaway Incursion, TCAS systems and Collision Avoidance
The course is designed for:
- Young school leavers desirous of a career as a Flight Dispatcher
- Airport general operative staff.
- Airport ramp personnel.
- Flight control personnel.
- Airport station managers.
N230,000 (Covering tuition, course materials, coffee & lunch)