Advanced Flight Dispatcher’s Course
On completion of the training, participants would
- Have Latest knowledge and current technological changes in the aviation industry.
- Develop a career path leading to a licensed flight dispatcher certificate.
- Be Introduced to the basics of flight operations
- Know how to function as a Flight Dispatcher within an airline environment, and abide by all NCAA rules and regulations as it relations to flight operations.
- Know How to develop strategies, manage all threats and minimize their consequences to flight operations.
- Know how to address challenges of human-machine interface and associated activities and improve safety systems.
- Know how to improve airline performance while keeping cost at its minimum.
- Be a valuable human asset in an airline
The course is designed for:
- Young school leavers desirous of a career as a Flight Dispatcher
- Airport general operative staff.
- Airport ramp personnel.
- Flight control personnel.
- Airport station managers.
- Introduction to Basic Flight Operations
- Introduction to Aircraft Basic Systems & Aerodynamics
- Basic Aviation Weather theory
- Air Traffic Control, Controllers & Airspace systems
- Develop strategies to manage threats and errors and minimize their consequences
- Address the challenges of the human-machine interface and associated interpersonal activities
- Apply the Threat and Error Management model to improve safety systems
- Learn techniques to facilitate CRM
- Minimize operational cost using dynamic cost index optimization
- Increase fuel efficiency while improving safety
- Improve On-Time performance while decreasing your costs
- Maximize the use of cost index optimization in your operations
- Perform a “Fuel Efficiency” audit of your own organization
- Develop a basic Fuel Management (MI) system to track all aspects of fuel consumption
- Plan, Prevent and manage crew error & coordinate tasks inside the cockpit
- Decision making process in abnormal situations
N250,000 (Covering tuition, course materials coffee & lunch)