Customer Service Course
On completion of the training participants should be able to:
- Have a general overview and understanding of the corporate environment.
- Have enhanced customer service skills.
- Have enhanced job seekers’ profile in the employment market.
- Be able to relate with customers on a more professional level by possessing better communication skills.
- Course Introduction
- Measuring Customer Service effectiveness
- Communication Skills/Customer contact technicalities
- Dealing with difficult customers/clients and their complaints
- Exceeding Customers expectations
- Customer Recovery
- Personal Branding vs Brand Image
- New Trends in Customer Service
- Managing Stress
This course is designed for
- Graduates or Students desirous of making a career as Customer Service representative.
- Public Relations & Sales Support Personnel.
- Protocol and Corporate Services Personnel.
- Frontline staff of organization/agencies.
- Flight Attendants
- Meet and greet personnel of large organization
- Airport General Operations Personnel
- Travel Agency Personnel
- Ticketing and Reservation Officers, Check-In Staff
- Baggage Service Officers, Cargo and Receiving Agents